Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Ng Simon Ng is offline

Default Pickture colour changed in word document

Dear All,

I encountered a strange problem. My computer using WindowsXP SP2 and Office
2003 SP2, when I open a document with some picture, the colour of picture
will be changed to other colour, if I save it and open it in other computer,
the same problem appear. However, the picture colour is normal if I open it
in other computer.

And I tried to copy the normal picture to excel and powerpoint and open it
in my computer, it also OKay. That's mean only is the MS Word has problem.

Please help , many thanks!