Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Mirror pages with same page numbers

You just want to put the page number twice on a page? Word allows you to
insert a PAGE field as many times on a page as you like. I'm guessing you're
trying to do this with Insert | Page Numbers. Don't. Use the Insert Page
Number button on the Header and Footer toolbar instead.

"DRR" wrote in message
We have a document that the printer wants us to put on an 8 1/2 by 11

page.
The document is really 4.25 by 5.5 so we need to put 2 columns and copy

the
first merge document and then pasting it into the second column. Theres

no
problem putting 2 columns and copping the first merge and putting it into

the
second column but we can't get the page number to appear on mirror image.

Is
there anyway to do this???