mazdahead

Default Word 2000 Table Footer

Hi,

I have an issue working with tables for a customer, The company has an
internally generated header and footer for every page of a document that we
produce for them. We need to be able to create tables that are sometimes
extremely long and each page needs a repeating area for signatures and
comments at the bottom. We can't add this signature and comments section to
their footer. What I need is a way to add the signature and comments area to
the bottom of a table and just like the function that repeats selected rows
at the top of each page, I want a selection to repeat the rows at the bottom
of each page. Is there a macro or VB solution already designed to accomplish
this?

Dale L. Witman