Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default Keyobard shortcuts for reviewing?

Thank you. Works fine.

"Cheryl Flanders" wrote:

You can assign your own shortcuts to Accept, Reject, and Next Change
commands in the Customize Keyboard dialog box.

Cheryl

On Jun 21, 8:04 am, Eric wrote:
I'll be reviewing a bunch of documents with revisions. I want to go through
them and review the changes one by one and accept or reject the revision.

Of course, I can use the Reviewing toolbar, and keep clicking on Next and
Accept Change or Reject Change. But are there any keyboard shortcuts for
these actions, so I don't have to keep going back and forth between the mouse
and the keyboard?

Thanks.