Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beth Obenshain Beth Obenshain is offline

Default Group multiple items for a single condition - in a table?

In my excel data source, each record represents a program. Each program has a
*different number* of variables. Each variable has a name, description, and
default value. I would like to present the information on variables in a
table with three columns (name, description, and default value).

Can this be done? Is there a way to create table rows in a merge?

I am using the following Knowledge Base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294686/en-us

Thanks.