gilbertaue

Thank you, it is a question of alignment. The problem: I am able to set the
decimal tab. But as soon as I try to set a centre formatting in the header
cell, the whole column behaves strangely, part of the entered decimal values
are vanishing and the decimal tab is set in ALL columns. Any suggestions,
please?

"Luc" wrote:

Gilbertaue,
The only way to achieve this is (I think) to insert formfields in your
cells. Then you can set your 2 decimals.
If it is a matter of aligning numbers with decimals then you can use a
decimal tab in the cells. Just select them and click on the exact position
in the ruler, no need to tab to the position itself, Word will automatically
apply the decimal tab.
Luc
"gilbertaue" schreef in bericht
How to format a whole column - but only one, not the whole table - for
decimals (2)? The top cell shpuld be centered but the following cells in
the
very same column should be decimals. Thank you.