jrpeders

Default Line Spacing has changed from the original normal template.

Recently I have noticed that the default line spacing in my Word documents is
not right (meaning it is not the same as when I origninally installed it).
For example, single line spacing looks like 1.5 line spacing and double line
spacing looks like triple or more line spacing. I have reinstalled the
progream and removed the old preferences and that did not do anything. How
can I fix the normal template? I am working with the Word 2004 for Mac
program. Is it possible to revert the normal.dot template to factory
settings? How would I go about that, if that is possible? Thanks to anyone
who can help with this problem.