Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I make a custom bibliography style?

Sorry, the Citation Manager is limited and will not work for all
situations. It can only be customized by digging into the code and at
present there seems to be no documentation on how to customize the
code, so that's not very feasible. I believe you have to know something
called XSLT, which may be part of XML, although I am not entirely sure.

Ariel wrote:
Word 2007 brings the possibility of making a bibliography, but it contains
fixed bibliography styles. How can I make one of my own?