Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Gauci Paul Gauci is offline

Default I stronlysuggest that icon-editing capability be re-introduced in

When I used MS Office XP and 2003 I used to design a template for every new
job that I initiated. I operated my templates through the icons which I could
create or edit in the ToolsCustomise command. The icon-editing capability
is, as most users know, also very useful in macros.

In 2007, I discovered that in Word Options certain commands which can be
added to the quick access toolbar are exactly the same. This is very
confusing and time-wasting. I tried to look for the icon-editing capability
but did not find it.

I honestly think that the system introduced in 2007 is regressive and
something should be done about this asap.

--
Paul Gauci

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers