Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke[_2_] Klaus Linke[_2_] is offline

Default I stronlysuggest that icon-editing capability be re-introduced

Me too. The original post still shows "1 out of 1 people found this post
useful".
I wonder whether this suggestion stuff works at all? Or how long it takes to
update?

Klaus

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

I actually took the trouble to login and vote on this one.

Paul Gauci wrote:
When I used MS Office XP and 2003 I used to design a template for every new
job that I initiated. I operated my templates through the icons which I could
create or edit in the ToolsCustomise command. The icon-editing capability
is, as most users know, also very useful in macros.

In 2007, I discovered that in Word Options certain commands which can be
added to the quick access toolbar are exactly the same. This is very
confusing and time-wasting. I tried to look for the icon-editing capability
but did not find it.

I honestly think that the system introduced in 2007 is regressive and
something should be done about this asap.