Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default linking documents in word/excel 2003

Have a read in Word Help for the IncludeText field. This may helps you.
DeanH

"lablady1974" wrote:

I have several 10+ page word documents that I want to link to a new document
(so that changes in each will be updated) that displays the entire document
with a table, text box, etc. along each page. I thought it would work using
linked text boxes, but everytime I changed the original doc, the text boxes
would disappear. Is there a way to make them stay on each page?