Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chemie Chemie is offline

Default How can I make a custom bibliography style?

Can you advice me what I should do to change (52) to [52]?

"SHaroz" wrote:

They ARE customizable. However, for reasons unknown to me, the wise people at
Microsoft decided to make custimization unimaginably difficult. If you are
bold enough to try, all unintelligable data is in C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office12\Bibliography

-SHaroz

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

I'm not certain - so please don't quote me - but I suspect that the
bibliography styles are built in to Word and not even customisable through
XML.

--
Enjoy,

Tony Jollans
Microsoft Word MVP

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
Sorry, the Citation Manager is limited and will not work for all
situations. It can only be customized by digging into the code and at
present there seems to be no documentation on how to customize the code,
so that's not very feasible. I believe you have to know something called
XSLT, which may be part of XML, although I am not entirely sure.

Ariel wrote:
Word 2007 brings the possibility of making a bibliography, but it
contains fixed bibliography styles. How can I make one of my own?