Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael Andrus Michael Andrus is offline

Default Template in "Developer" Mode

Jay, Thanks so much for your help. Worked perfectly!!!!

Cheers

Michael

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:13:35 +1000, "Michael Andrus"

wrote:

Hello

I am working through a Word 2007 training manual. I have created a
template
but when opened it appears in 'Developer View' (That's what I'm calling
it).

The template displays perfectly when you see it "Office buttonPrint
Print
Preview" mode.

Any help would be much appreciated.

This is what I see when I open up the template:

Memorandum
Date: { DATE \@ "d/MM/YYY"}
Time: { TIME \@ "h:mm am/pm"}
From: {FORMDROPDOWN}

Regards

Michael

You have field codes displayed. Press Alt+F9 to toggle back and forth
between
that and field results.

--
Regards,