Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adam Adam is offline

Default How can I make a custom bibliography style?

Thank you so much, it will make my report clearer!

"p0" wrote:

Hi Adam,

This can be done by means of the \m switch (http://
office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA102157071033.aspx).

Place your mouse on a citation, right click and select "Edit
field...". You will be presented with a window in which you can add
the extra sources by means of there tags. Something like "CITATION
XYZ05 \l 1033" will be already filled in. All you have to do, is
change it into "CITATION XYZ05 \m ABC06 \m KLM07 \l 1033".

Yves

On 25 aug, 15:14, Adam wrote:
Hi,
All the information on the styles you published are really interesting, but
I haven't been able to find a solution to my problem. I was wondering if it
is possible when you cite different sources at the same time to have all of
them included in a single bracket: instead of having (1)(5)(12) to have
(1,5,12)?
Thank you in advance,

Adam

"p0" wrote:
On 5 aug, 03:07, SaulG wrote:
Hi to all,
I've been reading all the info gathered here and it all seems pretty
interesting. I was also looking for a way to change (1) to this [1]; the
solutions that are here are really nice. I would like to know if the
following is possible:

When I insert thebibliographylist, the space between the [1] and the text
is too small; i would like to know if this space can be modified. I've tried
to do so with XLS releases here but the list is always managed as a table, so
the TAB Key won't do the work, and neither SPACE.

The format i'm looking for is this
[1] xyz
abc
The space between the [1] and xyz should be the same as a TAB Key.

Thank you all in advance.
SaulG

Hi,

The easiest way, without having to dig into the XSLT, is to just
change the indentation of all the cells in a column to whatever you
want. For example, if you were to select the column with numbers
(first column), you then have to click the arrow at the bottom of the
paragraph ribbon on the home tab. In the window that pops up, you can
then set 'Right' under indentation to something like '0,2 cm'. That
will change the white space between the numbers and the text.

HTH,

Yves
--
http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -