Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

Default How can I make a custom bibliography style?

MLA in-text citations consist out of authors only (e.g.: (Doe and Doe)
and (Beethoven)). So what he asks for is not just switching from
italics to underline, but rather a rewrite of the entire in-text/
footnote citation (not bibliography) formatting routine.

Although this is possible, it requires a lot of work. So much work in
fact that I doubt anyone will be able to help him.

Yves
--
http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography

On 23 okt, 13:57, grammatim wrote:
Usually a typed underline is a makeshift replacement for italics: can
you check with whoever is requiring this style whether you can
substitute italics?

On Oct 23, 3:40*am, Jan wrote:

Hey guys,

i need a special type of bibliography style, called "William Giles
Campbell's: Form and Style: Thesis, Reports, Term Papers".
I found that the built in MLA Style fits in the bibliography, but for the
footnote citations i need the following format:
Jacob Brownowski, The Ascent of Man -underlined, (Boston: Little, Brown,
1973).

If someone can help me it would be great!
Thanks!