Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I make a custom bibliography style?

Footnotes like that, with full bibliographical information, are
normally only done when no bibliography (reference list) is provided
at all. Otherwise, the redundancy is immense.

On Oct 23, 9:17*am, p0 wrote:
MLA in-text citations consist out of authors only (e.g.: (Doe and Doe)
and (Beethoven)). So what he asks for is not just switching from
italics to underline, but rather a rewrite of the entire in-text/
footnote citation (not bibliography) formatting routine.

Although this is possible, it requires a lot of work. So much work in
fact that I doubt anyone will be able to help him.

Yves
--http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography

On 23 okt, 13:57, grammatim wrote:

Usually a typed underline is a makeshift replacement for italics: can
you check with whoever is requiring this style whether you can
substitute italics?

On Oct 23, 3:40*am, Jan wrote:

Hey guys,

i need a special type of bibliography style, called "William Giles
Campbell's: Form and Style: Thesis, Reports, Term Papers".
I found that the built in MLA Style fits in the bibliography, but for the
footnote citations i need the following format:
Jacob Brownowski, The Ascent of Man -underlined, (Boston: Little, Brown,
1973).

If someone can help me it would be great!
Thanks!-