Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How to send each document as a separate print job in Word?

I have my printer to print both sides...it's cookbook to be exact and I don't
know if there is there a way to include a message box to continue to print
the next group or end the print job...this may not be possible, but printing
all 1100 is overwhelming for my printer.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
What to you want to do between each 10 letters?

Thanks a bunch...do you know if you can adjust it to print 10 at a time? I
have over 1100 pages.

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]
Thanks,
Kbrad32