Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to send each document as a separate print job in Word?

Try

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count Step 1
.PrintOut Background: = False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i,
To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

The computer should not then send the next print job until the present one
is finished.

If you want to modify the macro between each batch, you could replace the
line

For i = 1 To .Sections.Count Step 1

with

For i = 1 to 50

then after the first 50 are printed, change it to

For i = 51 to 100

etc.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com" u47076@uwe wrote in message
I have my printer to print both sides...it's cookbook to be exact and I
don't
know if there is there a way to include a message box to continue to print
the next group or end the print job...this may not be possible, but
printing
all 1100 is overwhelming for my printer.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
What to you want to do between each 10 letters?

Thanks a bunch...do you know if you can adjust it to print 10 at a time?
have over 1100 pages.

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]
Thanks,
Kbrad32