Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carl Kirsch, Atlanta Carl Kirsch, Atlanta is offline

Default double indent paragraph

I want the same shortcut ke. Did you ever get an answer to this question?

WordPerfect lets you do this as follows: F7 (at top of your keyboard)
indents the entire Par. one tab stop from the left margin; Cntrl + F7 creates
a hanging indent one tab stop from the left marging; Cntrl + Shft + F7 double
indents the entire Par. equally from the right and left margins one tab stop
every time you invoke it. I want have key strokes allowing me to do the same
thing in Word 2007.

"Charlene" wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a button or keyboard shortcut to indent both
sides of a paragraph at the same time?