Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default double indent paragraph

The way you do this in Word is by applying a style (to which you can assign
a keyboard shortcut if desired). The built-in Block Text style has a 1" left
and right indent by default; you'll probably want to modify the indents.

http://word.mvps.org

"Carl Kirsch, Atlanta" wrote
in message ...
I want the same shortcut ke. Did you ever get an answer to this question?

WordPerfect lets you do this as follows: F7 (at top of your keyboard)
indents the entire Par. one tab stop from the left margin; Cntrl + F7
creates
a hanging indent one tab stop from the left marging; Cntrl + Shft + F7
double
indents the entire Par. equally from the right and left margins one tab
stop
every time you invoke it. I want have key strokes allowing me to do the
same
thing in Word 2007.

"Charlene" wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a button or keyboard shortcut to indent both
sides of a paragraph at the same time?