Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
animalcrackergal animalcrackergal is offline

Default How do I get Word to save the work I've done using Mail Merge?

I am having troubles with Word 2007 when I try to use the Mail Merge feature
to create mailing labels (Avery 5162). When I finally get it to cooperate
and fill in the data from my Excel spreadsheet, I have about 59 pages of
labels total. But when I save that document, and then open it later, I have
only 1 page total of mailing labels - it only saves the first page of 59
pages of labels! It does this EVERY SINGLE TIME. Why is it doing this and
how can I get it to save all of my mailing labels?