Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default intentional format one sentence paragraphs

Reading your other reply, I think you need something different.

Am I correct in thinking that you find the lines of text are TOO long?

You want shorter lines so that it is easier to read?

Terry

"mri 1397" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 1:25 am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Use the Search and Replace dialog (Control+H) to find instances of a
'full
stop followed by a space' and replace with a 'full stop followed by a
paragraph break'.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"mri 1397" wrote in message

i am somewhat dyslexic.

is there a macro to convert text into one sentence paragraphs so i can
read them better.

thank you.

i tried control h.

i typed a period and then presses the spacebar.

tab

period spacebar control p

enter

it did not do anything.