Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Can I convert WP10 macros into Word 2007 macros somehow?

Much of what is accomplished with "macros" in WordPerfect can be done with
AutoCorrect or AutoText in Word; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"MTO" wrote in message
Is there a way in Word 2007 to convert WordPerfect 10 macros to Word 2007
macros? That would certainly make my next few months easier!

Also, since I have been a WordPerfect user since WP 4.2 for DOS, I
appreciate any helpful advice to make the move to Word 2007. Any links
would
be appreciated. I have already found a couple that were helpful and
encouraging. It is a daunting task! And one that I have put off for at
least three years now...
--
Sherry at MTO
Using Word 2007 on Windows XP Home SP3