Dami Dami is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2000 Frames and Word 2007

I used to use Word 2000 and recently upgraded to 2007. In the old version, I used the Frames feature to create a linked "short" list of headings in the main document to an index attached to the document. Is it possible to do this with Word 2007? I really love this feature, and if 2007 has it, I sure don't know what it's called. I searched the help files for Frames, but Word seems to think I mean Web frames. I wouldn't use Word to make a web page if my life depended on it. So, is this old feature not supported in the new version? Help!

TIA
Dami

Edited to add: Never mind, I found what I needed.

Last edited by Dami : March 24th 10 at 03:39 PM