Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan Dan is offline

Default add a random paragraph of text to each of my letters

Are you using Excel for the source list? If so, it is a simple matter to
create a table, where the first column is 1..15, and the second column the
paragraphs of text. Then, in the list, use the
=VLOOKUP(INT(RAND()*15)+1,ListName,2) formula to pull the paragraph into the
list. Mail Merge as usual.

"benrkay" wrote:

Hi, im looking to add a random paragraph of text to each of my letters
in a mail merge. i.e. the first paragraph is one of about 15 different
sets of text that Is chosen at random. Is this possible. thanx
.