Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
richard richard is offline

Default Go to page

On 5/7/2010 5:04 PM, Jay Freedman wrote:
Press Ctrl+G to open the GoTo dialog, and enter the page number.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"richard" wrote in
message ...
I have a long document and need to go the certain pages without having
to scroll down. How do I go to a particular page?
Thanks

Jay,

Thank you so much. This will save me a lot of time.
How in the world do you know all these things? The Help File in Word
2007 did not seem to offer any assistance--at least when I querried "Go
to page" and "Page."