Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Colleen M Colleen M is offline

Default Problem with frame formatting

I have a resume template that contains a frame on the first page. When trying
to apply a style to the text within the frame, the text within the frame
loses its positioning, i.e. it can end up anywhere on the page, or the whole
text within the frame ends up jumbled. (The style I'm trying to apply does
have the frame defined). The frame is defined with a left side vertical
border.

By recreating the template from scratch, I thought I had gotten rid of the
problem, but if I copy and paste that frame into another document, the
problem reappears.

I don't know if this all makes any sense, but I'm wondering if there's
something in the way I've defined the style, or ... ??? Anyone have any clues?
--
Colleen