Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Print Screen Button

It sounds like you're using a laptop. There is probably a Fn button that you
have to press in order to activate the secondary function of the
Home/PrintScreen key. Sometimes these secondary functions will be printed in
a different color (green, for example), so you look for a button that says
Fn in green. On my HP laptop, the secondary function has a box around it,
and the boxed Fn key is between the left Alt key and the Windows key.

http://word.mvps.org

"Rae D" wrote in message
Using Prt Sc shares a button with Home. I want to be able to print what's
on
the screen, but clicking it just sends me back to top of page.