Alex Gershwin Alex Gershwin is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,
I also had this problem.
Luckily, the solution is simple enough.
(Truely, some of the Word settings are extremely obfuscated).
Go to Word Options - Popular - Language Settings - Primary Editing Language
here, as your primary language, choose a Left to Right language (example, English).
Restart Word. Text alignment in document map should now be left to right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak View Post
I still having the right aligned problem with the document map in Office
2007. Can anyone help in making the document map it left aligned (default
align
in English). P.S.: I use 2007 word for another language that goes from right
to left besides English.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Malak

--
Malak

"Malak" wrote:

I also have the same problem with Word 2007. in document map the contents
are right aligned. How do I change it to make it left aligned (default align
in English). P.S.: I use 2007 word for another language that goes from right
to left besides English.

Please help would be very much appreciayted.
--
Malak

"Avshalom, Israel." wrote:

I have the same problem, and couldn't solve it by changing formatting of
"Document Map paragraph style", which seems to be OK:
direction is left-to-right (forced, ie grey)
justification was centered, changed it to left but had no effect.
This seems to be some kind of problem or bug related to Word versions that
support right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic, etc.).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check the formatting of the Document Map paragraph style. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

"Tejeswar" wrote in message
i have some problem. in document map the contents are right aligned, how
make left aligned(default align in English). Pls help me as soon as
possible
or mail me at

Muscat,Oman, : +968-92107792