Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Typing in word my pages don't show

If by Normal view you mean Draft view, then you will not see page breaks
unless you display nonprinting characters.

But I suspect that you mean you are working in Print Layout view (you would
see the second page in Draft view). Although I would not expect to see this
issue in Word 2007 (except perhaps in a legacy document), try going to Page
Layout | Columns | More Columns and clicking on the preset picture for One,
then OK.

http://word.mvps.org

"TPatton" wrote in message
If I'm typing a WORD document the second page does not show up on the
screen
unless I put a manual page break in. The second page is there and is
created
but is just not displayed. Of course putting manual page breaks in is
frustrating if you are editing the document a lot. Any clues?
I am using Microsoft Office 2007 in Normal view. Please
HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPP