Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Table header row prints on last page with no data

Are you sure there isn't an empty table row below the header?

http://word.mvps.org

"marci" wrote in message

In Word 2007, I have a nested table as a header row with merged data
printing below it. I'm using the table property to "Repeat as header
row at the top of each page". When viewing the merged documents, the
header row prints on the last page with no data. Is there a way to stop
the printing of this header row on the last page?

--
marci