Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve T[_2_] Steve T[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 H&S changing the default line spacing

Is there no way to set the default for new documents to no spacing?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

That behavior is by design. Word only transfers style settings to the
template when you tell it to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Steve T" wrote in message
I read the 6-25 posts and responses. I am unable to get the default to
save
to single spacing. Although the steps in the previous posts were a little
different than what I see, I found the correct places to make the changes.
It will not save "New documents based on this template". It always
reverts
back to "Only in this document". Please advise. Thanks.