Bradley C. Hammerstrom

Default Count below not including blank cells

W2000

A small table repeated many times in the document (i.e. copy and paste-able)
lists addresses in two columns.

The number of addresses in one column will always be less than the other,
leaving some number of blank cells.

I want a Count formula in both column headers. I'm using:
= Count(Below)
but this is also counting the blank cells at the bottom of the shorter
column.

Q: How can I count the items in the column below without including blank
cells?

PS. I cannot use a stated range, like = Count(a2,a9) because the table needs
to be easily duplicated without editing the formulas in the column headers.

Brad H.