Daiya Mitchell

On 1/10/05 1:01 PM, "Michael Müller" wrote:

What kind of benefits are you seeing in such a setup?

I think it makes no sense at a straight through translation, but when I work
in the future on updating one editions I see the changes in the Word
tracking mode in one paragraph and I think it would be very transparent to
make the necessary changes right to next paragraph.

I should think that if you type the dual doc, in a linear fashion, then you
should be able to use macros to do what you want. Wouldn't the macro
PrintLanguageB just need to find text formatted as language A, format it as
hidden, print, then undo the formatting? And vice versa?

Find and Select Found material should also let you easily export each
language to a new doc.

This sounds quite doable in Word as is, unless I am missing something.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/