Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

Default mail merge is putting extra space in between city and state

Hi kauaicrab,

I suspect your data source has padded data fields - Word is unlikely to be adding in extra spaces of its own accord. Alternatively,
could there be a tab in your mailmerge template between the City and State fields?

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"kauaicrab" wrote in message ...
I am doing a mail merge in office 2007 and on all the adresses there is extra
space between the city and state, up to 16. I have checked my data file and
it is fine in there and it won't let me fix it in the review tab any solutions