Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Williamroy Williamroy is offline

Default insert picture or text box across 2 columns WITHOUT column line

There are 2 things I would try:
1. Set the text wrapping for the picture to "In front of text" - this is not
setting the order, but part of Format Picture
2. If you are using a drawing object for the column line, make sure it is
set to text wrap "behind text" , and also be sure to set it's order to "Send
to the back"

"Art Nittskoff" wrote:

I do a newsletter using 2 columns with a line in between.

I would like to place a picture in the center of the page. I have it
formatted with text wrap close. The line dividing the columns goes down the
middle of the picture (or text box). It does not matter if I say put to front
or put to back.

How can I make the line NOT be over the picture, but be on the rest of the
page?
--
Thanks Very Much!

Art Nittskoff