Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Art Nittskoff Art Nittskoff is offline

Default insert picture or text box across 2 columns WITHOUT column lin

The column divide line still goes down thru the middle of the picture, even
if I change it to top or bottom, or square or tight.
--
Thanks Very Much!

Art Nittskoff

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Set the picture's wrapping to Top & Bottom, Square or Tight.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/28/09 3:49 PM, in article
, "Art Nittskoff"
wrote:

I tried setting to "In front of text" and that covers the line..but it also
covers the text in the 2 columns.

I have the line put in automatically in the "page layout - columns" option,
put a line in.

You did give me an idea, maybe I will just draw a line manually...but that
is harder, I figure that has to be a way to do this.