Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

Default Where are built-in macro keystrokes?

Be careful when assigning macros because you are allowed to assign
keystrokes that are currently in use, ie you can assign [Ctrl][c] to a
macro, but then you could not use that keystroke to copy any longer.

Also note that there are no default macros, so it would be impossible
for Microsoft to include them in Word's Help system.

On Jan 2, 5:25*am, CSpoke wrote:
I have found the Macros box with the list of Macro Names. *Now, how do I find
the actual keystrokes to use these macros? *(As usual, the idiotic Help
feature is no help at all.)