Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shawn Jefferds Shawn Jefferds is offline

Default Gaps in multi-page Word 2007 Tables

I am creating a document and have decided to use a table so the formatting is standardized. My problem is that I am seeing large blank areas where one table cell ends and the next begins, sometimes an entire page. The prior cell has lines that do not fit into the prior page. Now I have a half a blank page before the next cell begins, at the top of the following page. How do I correct this?

SharePoint List Usage and Statistics
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...usage-and.aspx