Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables,microsoft.public.word
[email protected] a@a.com is offline

Default making a table in a Word 2003/2007 document non-editable

I have created a table in a Word 2003 and Word 2007 document. I want the
fields created by the
table to be non-editable by the users

For example, if the table has two columns and four rows like

Column 1 Column 2
Name First Name
this is space where User will enter first name
Last Name
this is space where User will enter last name

Address this is space where User will enter address

Phone number this is space where User will enter phone number

Email address this is space where User will enter email address

How can I ensure fields in Column 1(Name, Address
and Phone number) and fields in Column 2(First Name, Last Name) cannot be
edited/deleted by user?

Is there a way I can do it?

Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks