Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 07 Mail Merge with Excel 07 Data Source

We would need to know more about the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Gene Moirao" wrote in message
news
using this combination, using the wizard, I get the following error:
* "Error had occured: External Table is not in the expected format"

When I save the Excel file into an 2003 format, works fine.

What's up with this?
MUCH THANKS!
Gene