Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Myst Technology Word 2007 ORS add-in

Contact them. Depending on when that book was published, they may have had
to pull the add-in for some reason.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Robert" wrote in message
Thank you for the suggestion. I had checked their site but found nothing
about Microsoft Word 2007 ORS.
I sent an email so I'll just wait to see if they respond.
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Have you tried asking MyST Technologies about their add-in?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Robert" wrote in message
A 2007 Element K course book calls for adding the Myst Technology
services "FindWhatORS" to the Research Task Pane in Word 2007.
Unfortunately it is not available. Did Microsoft delete the service?