Jenn68 Jenn68 is offline
Junior Member

Default Directory Style Mail Mer5ge Using Tables Breaking Across Pages

I have a mail merge document in which the fields are arranged in a complex table to creat something of a form. I use a directory style merge document to print several records on one page using the table format.

Typically I can fit 2 tables (ie two records) on one standard page. Despite setting all my row properties in the template document not to break rows across pages, they still do. I always get a third table that I have to manually enter 3 or 4 blank carriage returns to bump it to the next page.

The tables are separated in the template by two breaks.

What can I do to ensure that the tables don't break across pages?