GeoNeo54 GeoNeo54 is offline
Junior Member

The problem is not in the wrapping as most have stated. Click on your picture and click drawing tools and then find the drop down for bring forward and click its down arrow and choose Bring in front of text. That should work for text boxes or pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamroy View Post
There are 2 things I would try:
1. Set the text wrapping for the picture to "In front of text" - this is not
setting the order, but part of Format Picture
2. If you are using a drawing object for the column line, make sure it is
set to text wrap "behind text" , and also be sure to set it's order to "Send
to the back"

"Art Nittskoff" wrote:

I do a newsletter using 2 columns with a line in between.

I would like to place a picture in the center of the page. I have it
formatted with text wrap close. The line dividing the columns goes down the
middle of the picture (or text box). It does not matter if I say put to front
or put to back.

How can I make the line NOT be over the picture, but be on the rest of the
page?
--
Thanks Very Much!

Art Nittskoff