Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I make the Spanish upside down punctuation?

The keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Word may not work in Google Docs.
You can use the Character Map in Windows to add special characters.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2015-08-18 03:23, wrote:
On Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 11:19:12 AM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm

"Carin Massaro" Carin wrote in message
I know that alt 130 = é but I do not know how what sequence is used for

the
Spanish upsaide down question mark and the exclamation. Does anyone know?

how can i do it on google doc?