Michael Tardie Michael Tardie is offline
Junior Member

;496914]On Tuesday, February 5, 2002 at 1:16:50 AM UTC+11, Stephanie wrote:
I've got a document that I want to be single-spaced - and
that's what the formatting says it is - but it looks
double-spaced. How can I change the document so that it
looks single-spaced like Word says it is? Right now, if I
highlight the document and try to change it to single-
spaced, it remains the same. The only thing I know to try
is to copy the info to a new document, format it there,
then copy it back to the original document. Please help!

Have you checked the Paragraph dialog (Home tab, Paragraph group) to ensure the Line spacing setting is set to 'Single'?