Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rchaknightowl@gmail.com is offline

Default How can I increase the size of buttons on quick access toolbar?

On Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 6:40:01 AM UTC-4, values wrote:
Using Word in Office 2007, I would like to make the buttons (icons) on the
quick access toolbar larger so I can see them more easily.

Mine got smaller and you can barely see them. The color changed to green. Everything else stayed the same. I reinstalled the program, same thing. It happened after I was changing other settings, including colors, to green, in windows 10 display settings. Note: No other sizes changed. Just the colors including this bar.