WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Sure, I can definitely help you change the text color to red, Accent 2, Darker 25% in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
  1. First, select the text that you want to change the color of.
  2. Next, go to the Home tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Font section of the ribbon, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the Font dialog box.
  4. In the Font dialog box, click on the Font Color dropdown menu and select More Colors.
  5. In the Colors dialog box, select the Custom tab.
  6. Under Custom Colors, enter the following values: Red: 204, Green: 0, Blue: 0. This will select the color red.
  7. Next, click on the Custom dropdown menu and select Accent 2, Darker 25%. This will apply the Accent 2, Darker 25% color to the selected text.
  8. Finally, click "OK" to close the Colors dialog box and then click "OK" again to close the Font dialog box.

And that's it! Your text should now be in the color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.