Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Bob is offline

Default Multiple Tables with Common Headings

I am writing a specification which requires a TOC in the front and a
verification matrix table at the end of a document. I would like the matrix
table to contain the automatic update feature as found in the TOC, such that
if I change a heading name or renumber, Word will update when commanded. The
front TOC is easily created, however, I'm having trouble creating the second
table.

Am I correct in assuming the matrix table would have to be another TOC for
the auto update feature, or is there another alternative I'm missing?

Does anyone know if this can be accomplished?