Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default printing problems in Word 2003

In article ,
says...
Hi, I had a Word 2003 document printed at Kinko's, with a few problems. In
many places the colors came out darker.. Clip art looks good, but my own
JPEG's look too dark. Also, on the cover I used a background color that looks
a nice royal blue on screen, but looks a navy blue when printed.

Also, the bullets look raggedy in print. Any idea why?

Thanks,
Karen

Different printer, different printer drivers. Matching printed output to
what you see on the screen is a very difficult task.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers